History of VIK Supplies


The company was originally sited in Glover Street Stafford.

During the Second World War VIK was forced to move to 22 Stone Road but returned to its original premises after the war.

In 1950 land in Common Road was acquired on the site of a former brick works and production moved here in 1952.

The Vik Supplies factory was still situated in Sandon Road but a major fire at the premises in 1962 resulted in a new factory being built on the Common Road site.